Helpful Information For Patients
Whether you’re a new or existing patient, we want each member of our FLASS family to feel informed and empowered. We are always looking for ways to break down the barriers between our patients and the FLASS team through improved communication, accessibility and engagement.
The purpose of this page is to ensure your visit is seamless, informational and fruitful. To learn more about how to prepare for your appointment, insurances we accept and more, our Patient Resource Center is here to help.
Preparing For Your Appointment: What Should I Bring With Me?
For every visit, we ask our patients to please come with the following materials:
- Your health insurance card/information
- Your Photo ID
- A list of all medications you are taking
- Copies of any relevant X-rays or CT scans (please get the actual films, not the reports – preferably in a CD-ROM)
- Copies of pertinent records from your referring physician or any other physicians you have seen before your visit with us
- A list of your questions/concerns
For New Patients
Simply download, print and complete your New Patient Paperwork to save time filling this out during your appointment.
Note: Patient forms cannot be submitted to us directly from our website. Patients should download and print the forms to bring with you to your appointment.
Patient Form Links
Insurance We Accept
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Products)
- BEECH STREET NETWORK
- CIGNA (All Products, except: Local Plus & Disney HMO)
- Clear Alliance
- Florida Hospital Physician Network
- FIRST HEALTH NETWORK
- FREEDOM HEALTHCARE
- GOLDEN RULE
- HARRINGTON BENEFIT
- Healthchoice (CoreSource)
- HUMANA (All Products)
- MEDICARE Rail Road
- Molina Healthcare (All Products)
- MULTIPLAN NETWORK
- NPPN NETWORK
- Out-of-Network Plans
- Optimum Healthcare
- PHCS NETWORK
- PPO NEXT
- Simply MCR/MCD
- SUNSHINE STATE (All Products)
- TRICARE STANDARD
- United Health Care (All Products, except: UHC MCD, Community Plan MCD)
- Veterans Choice Program
Our Patient Portal allows you to directly fill out some of our forms and enter your medications into the system without having to print the forms.